Economic Development Intern
David Pettit Economic Development, LLC is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented and business-minded collegiate intern. The Economic Development Internship is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students seeking experience in public administration, economic development and real estate.
List of Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Organize and analyze data
- Aid in scheduling and meeting preparation
- Office administration
- Marketing efforts including: social media, blogging, press releases
- Assist with organization and documentation of existing city and state incentive package data
- Provide project support including preparing future real estate development projections using MS Excel
- Monitor legislation and regulations relating to economic development
- Attend client meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Powerpoint and Excel required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Expected internship hours are approximately 10-20 hours per week with flexibility.
Experience Gained: The intern will gain invaluable knowledge about the economic development field, real estate development, office administration and project management. Skills will also be gained in teamwork, communication, general business and research skills.
Public Administration, Public Affairs, Business, or Finance coursework or degrees preferred.
Pay: $15 hour
Send resume to Kacie Kell – email@example.com